Company: Destiny Road Inc.
Company Information: We are a small, family owned business that has been in the honey industry for well over half a century. We currently reside and produce our products in Gunton, Manitoba.
Business Address: 8121 E Road 90 N, Gunton, Manitoba, R0C 1H0
Work Location: 8139 E Road 90 N, Gunton, Manitoba, R0C 1H0
Type of Employment: Full time – Seasonal
Estimated Start Date: May 1st, 2018.
• Feed and care for bees
• Move hives and collect honey
• Maintain and operate other apiary related equipment
• Apiary work
• Write daily basic progress reports
Apiary and Honey Harvesting Specific skills:
• Honey farm
• Honey bees
• Harvesting honey
• Move the bees within different sites of the farm depending on the season
• Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
• Repetitive tasks
• Handling heavy loads
• Physically demanding
• Combination of sitting, standing, walking
• Standing for extended periods
• Bending, crouching, kneeling
• Overtime required
• Must work well with others
• Education: Not required
• Experience is an asset
Salary: $11.64 to $12.64 hourly, 40 – 60 hours per week
Work schedule is from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Schedule may vary depending on the weather. Flexibility on schedule is required. May have to work some Saturdays. Sundays are off.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: Box 168, Gunton, Manitoba, R0C 1H0