Facility/Location: 300 – 61 Juno Street
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Starting at $44,748 / year
Anticipated Shift: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. may vary due to program needs
Number of positions open: 1
Start date: August 27th, 2018
Posting date: July 11th, 2018
Expiry date: July 25th, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Winnipeg operates after school and evening recreation programs for children and youth ages 6 – 18. The clubs deliver a variety of enriching activities that contribute to the physical, social, educational and emotional development of young people.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Education Programs, who is responsible for the direction, planning, implementation, supervision and evaluation of our children’s education programs. This includes coordinating the C.S.I. Summer Learning Program, Power Up!, Raise the Grade, Bursary Program and Youth Council .
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary Education in Education, Project Administration, Social Science or Community Development
- Demonstrated success in Management and Program Planning
- Knowledge of youth development and community resources
- Experience working with children ranging from 6 – 18 years of age with diverse social and cultural backgrounds
- Effective interpersonal communication, networking and listening skills
- Knowledge and understanding of youth development, experiential learning, lesson planning, and literacy development
- Experience working in cross-cultural settings and sensitive to diverse cultures
- Knowledge of behaviour management techniques
- Must have and maintain a Full Class 5 Manitoba Driver’s License with clean drivers abstract
- Current and valid CPR Certification
- Current and valid Emergency First Aid Certification
- Non Violent Crisis Intervention – must be willing to obtain
- Clear and current Criminal Record Check
- Clear and current Child Abuse Registry Check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $44,748.00 /year
To view the original posting and apply, please click here.