Direct Farm Manitoba Employment Opportunity
Title: Marketing Coordinator
Contract Employment: May 7 /18 – Apr 15 /19 (400 hrs)
Restrictions: Must have a Bachelor’s degree, and is under 30 years of age.
To support, increase and explore new marketing opportunities for members who farm using environmentally beneficial activities via coordination of social media, website administration, event facilitation, conference coordination and other duties as assigned.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- May – October: Daily and weekly social media posts for farmer’s markets
- June, September, December and March: Newsletter design and execution
- Seasonal workshop facilitation including media releases and advertising
- June to February: Direct Farm Marketing Conference event coordination, including increasing sponsorships, tradeshow coordination, promotion and development
- May – April: Member recruitment and development
- Attending meetings as needed
- Experience in photography and creative communications
- English and French language skills
- Valid driver’s license and access to private transportation
- Knowledge of local food issues and environmental best management practices in agriculture
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by April 27, 2018
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your application.