Office & Membership Coordinator (part-time), Manitoba Eco-Network
The Manitoba Eco-Network is a not for profit, registered charity, which has been connecting Manitoba’s environmental organizations and educating the public about environmental issues since 1984. Manitoba Eco-Network is a blend of program delivery and networking. More information on the mission and vision of the Manitoba Eco-Network can be found on our website.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Coordinator provides administrative assistance, services to members and coordinates communications. The Coordinator will be an accomplished and respected team member, with a strong background in administration and getting things done. A passion for the environment is what binds the staff at the Eco-Network together.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A post-secondary degree/diploma and/or experience in administration, management, communications, environmental studies or related fields, or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an outgoing friendly approach.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Strong technology skills including website and social media platforms.
- Experience in event planning and coordination.
- Ability to manage volunteers, interns and summer students.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
If you are interested in this position, please provide your resume and salary expectations in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the complete position description is available upon request.