Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) helps the Government of Canada serve Canadians. With a strong focus on quality customer service, we provide innovative common services such as real estate and building management, purchasing, banking, pay and pensions, and translation to other government departments, agencies and boards. By providing these centralized services to departments and agencies, we enable them to focus on what they do best: providing their programs and services to Canadians.
- Graduation with a degree from a recognized post secondary institution, with specialization in environmental studies or some other science relevant to the position
- Recent experience with the assessment, investigation, and analysis of environmental issues related to property and facilities that includes at least two of the following issues; indoor air quality assessment, asbestos, mould, lead, storage tanks, pcb’s, potable water, radon, species at risk, halocarbons.
- Recent experience in assessing compliance to federal regulations of building maintenance and operations.
- Experience in conducting or managing Phase 1 environmental site assessments.
- Recent experience refers to consecutive experience of two years, gained within the last three years.
Closing Date: January 31, 2017
For full details on how to apply click the link below: