Oak Hammock Marsh is looking for friendly and customer service oriented individuals to assist in our reception/giftshop.
We welcome thousands of visitors to our Interpretive Centre every year, and we want them to have an unforgettable experience. Our frontline staff help start off their visit with a friendly face and helpful attitude.
The ideal candidate
- Responsibilities include cash handling, customer service, stocking, inventory, and switchboard.
- Candidates are well-organized, have computer skills and reception experience.
- Shifts will include days, evenings (Sept/Oct) and weekends.
- Bilingualism is considered to be an asset.
- Training will be provided
This position has a spring start the second week of April.
Closing date for applications is March 16, 2018.
If you are personable, able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision and excel at delivering excellent customer service, please submit your résumé for confidential consideration to the attention of:
Fax: (204) 467-9028
PO Box 1160
Stonewall, MB R0C 2Z0
While Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre would like to thank all applicants; only those considered for an interview will be contacted.