We invite you to join us March 16, 2017 for our annual Reel Green fundraising gala.
With host Terry MacLeod, the evening will feature a series of inspiring short films celebrating our natural environment and those working to protect it. We’ll award the annual Anne Lindsey Protecting Our Earth Awards, serve up some great food and drink and have some fun eco-themed prizes and auctions.
NEW FOR 2017: Fashion Show and MCC Pop-Up Thrift Store!
With a special fashion focus this year, you’re invited to wear your finest second hand fashion as we highlight the alternatives to the dirty fast fashion industry. Show off your second hand glamour on the green carpet!
Doors at 6:30 pm, Program at 7:00
The MET, 281 Donald St, Winnipeg MB
Tickets: $50 in advance, $60 at the door (all tickets include a $25 tax receipt)
Table of 8 for $350 (includes a $175 tax receipt)
Accepting submissions and nominations of professional short films for Reel Green 2017
Reel Green showcases films that highlight nature and people working for the environment that inspire us to a greater appreciation and understanding.
In order to be considered for Reel Green 2017, please ensure that your submission or nomination meets the following criteria:
- Films that inspire rather than focus on a “call to action”
- Films that highlight inspiring environmentalists and/or films that show the beauty or wonder of nature
- One (or all) of the following:
- Manitoba focus / Manitoba relevant
- Canada focus / Manitoba relevant
- Global focus / Manitoba relevant
- Duration 1 – 7 minutes preferred
(edited versions of original films may be considered if more than 7 min in length)
- Good production values (crisp editing)
- High resolution video (480p and above)
Learn more about last year’s Reel Green event and fundraiser at ReelGreen 2016.
We look forward to checking out some inspiring celebratory films!