Job Posting: Recycle Everywhere Street Team
Job title: Recycle Everywhere Street Team
Time frame: April – October 2018. Up to 40 hours per week (contract position).
The Recycle Everywhere Street Team are responsible for the accurate and effective delivery of beverage
container recycling education, promotion and infrastructure at events and festivals throughout Manitoba.
· Provide positive educational interactions with the general public;
· Facilitate recycling activities at events: Communicate with on-site coordinator;Set up and tear down of recycling infrastructure and educational booth; Interact with event audience (games, trivia, program information); Take photos to document presence at events; and Conduct mascot appearances.
· Prepare event review reports.
· Collect participant and follow-up data (e.g., iPad surveys).
· Work with the Street Team Lead to ensure that the Recycle Everywhere Street Team meets
targets for event days, mascot appearances and working with event organizers to apply for
· Keeping warehouse tidy and ensuring event bins are clean for next use.
· Delivery and pick-up of event bins.
• Must be age of majority
• Valid First Aid and CPR (training provided if needed)
• Valid driver’s license, in good standing, with clean abstract
• Clean Child Abuse Registry Check
• Clean Criminal Record Check
· Must be willing to work long shifts, overnight trips, and weekends as needed
• Must be willing to travel throughout Manitoba
• Knowledge of environmental issues and/or recycling practices in Manitoba
• Able to take initiative, exercise tact, and discretion
• Able to work both independently, as well as collaboratively with others in a team situation
• Enthusiastic, outgoing, hardworking, punctual, mature
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to perform the physical duties of the job, such as lifting up to 50lbs and standing for long
periods of time.
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to:
Georgia Exell, Street Team Lead
Posting closes March 31st, 2018