Spring 2018; Manitoba Hydro Campaign
Position : Energy Efficiency Field Supervisor
Job Type: Part time, Contract, Customer Engagement
– Must be available weekdays from March 13th – March 30th
– Must be available 3 days a week April 2nd – April 27th
– Must be available all weekend dates in April
– Must be available weekdays April 30th – May 4th
Hourly Wage: $19/hour + Mileage $0.48/km (restrictions apply)
Location: Various retail locations across Winnipeg
Summerhill is dedicated in developing, implementing, and managing public engagement, and market transformation programs that lead to measurable improvements in energy savings.
We are seeking self-motivated and reliable individuals to join our team as a Field Supervisor for the Spring 2018 Power Smart Rebate Campaign . The Field Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring successful program completion by overseeing representatives at various event locations and monitoring store compliance.
The ideal candidate will possess strong customer service skills, an enthusiastic disposition, and will have a genuine interest in the environment and energy conservation.
- Drive to designated event locations to report on store compliance and monitor customer engagement
- Act as the point of contact for various teams in the designated region and liaise with Summerhill as needed
- Provide status reporting of promoted items and team activities
- Assure teams address all relevant issues within Summerhill and client standards
- Attend paid training
- Access to a reliable car with a valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
- Ability to motivate others, delegate responsibilities, and handle issues as they arise
- Self-motivated with a high level of reliability
- Demonstrate a friendly and professional manner and appearance
- Able to use a provided tablet, Microsoft Windows, Email and Internet applications
- Access to a computer with high speed internet
- Previous event experience with Summerhill – considered to be an asset
- Volunteer or professional experience in consumer engagement and/or energy efficiency – considered to be an asset
- Education in energy efficiency or related field – considered to be an asset
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for the duration of the 8 hour shifts
Mandatory Training Schedule
Type: In person
Date: First day of work
Job Contact Information
To apply, please submit a resume and short cover letter, by March 9th, 2018
Summerhill is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $19.00 /hour
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s Licence
For more information and to apply, please click here.