Vita Health is seeking a full-time Marketing and Communications Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A B.A. or Diploma in Marketing and Communications or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 1+ years’ within a business environment in marketing and/or communications role. Experience in a retail environment will be considered an asset.
- Detailed orientated, creative thinker, strong planning, organization and execution skills.
- Demonstrated project management, content development, creative design;
- Experience with Google Ad Words, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ads;
- Proficient in Microsoft office, MailChimp/CRM, WordPress applications an asset.
- Energetic, self-motivated, strong team work skills.
Duties are listed as follows:
- Oversee the creation of monthly marketing materials as dictated by the annual marketing plan, including but not limited to digital and print ads, web features and social media promotions.
- Develop, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot the website and social media platforms. This includes developing and executing a social media strategy, analyzing and interpreting metrics, responding appropriately to questions or positive/negative comments in a timely manner.
- Oversee creation of monthly flyer, including obtaining appropriate information from vendors, verifying products/product pricing with purchasing department and coordinating with Graphic Designer to produce branding elements.
- Work with graphic designer to produce new internal/external cross-platform campaigns, communications, and marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, presentations, etc.) consistent with Vita Health’s branding.
- Attend events (as required) to assist with media relations, as well as to cover activities and campaigns from a social media perspective.
- Work with sales reps and vendors to coordinate information in co-branded collaterals.
- Write monthly MailChimp newsletter and coordinate design with Graphic Designer.
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
For more information please click here.