Join Our Sustainable Building Manitoba Board!
Pursuant to the Organizational Bylaws, this Call for Nominations for the 2017 Board Elections is being issued.
Nominations will be open until Friday March 24, 2017.
The Election will be held at the Annual General Meeting in April. More details on the Annual General Meeting to follow.
The following Board positions are up for election;
2. Up to 4 Directors.
Terms are for two years. The Board typically meets on the third Thursday of every month at 4:30pm., from September to June. Additional time may be required to fulfill committee and other duties. Directors do not receive a salary or honorarium for the performance of their duties.
In general, each Director is responsible for;
- Helping to achieve the vision, mission, values and implementation of the strategic plan
- Attending Meetings
- Actively participating in the decision-making and work of the Board
- Represent the organization in accordance with the vision, mission, and values.
- Report to the Board on area of responsibility
- Chair committees, if required
- Devoting sufficient time to complete duties.
Nominations must be submitted by EMAIL.
More information on Sustainable Building Manitoba can be found on our WEBSITE.