Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. AFortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
Our team of environment specialists offers clients expertise in air quality, impact analysis and permitting, environmental health and safety management consulting/due diligence, remediation consulting/engineering and construction/site restoration, specialty and emerging technologies, waste services and water and natural resources.
AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Winnipeg Environment Lead for immediate employment in the Winnipeg office.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide strong and confident management and leadership to the Environment group in Manitoba
- First point of contact for employees and Discipline Leads
- Client relationship management, ensuring project delivery meets with client expectations
- Work with the Environment Business Line Lead to implement future growth and direction of the team
- Build and develop a solid and successful group of professionals
- Engage, hands-on, in the technical execution of client assignments through to successful project completion
- With a spirit of inclusion, coach and mentor the Environment group ensuring that client teams have access to staff with the latest technical knowledge and are able to deliver solutions meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Apply strategic insight and operational planning to ensure that the goals and objectives of the Environment group in Winnipeg are aligned with those at the corporate and market sector levels
- Continue to strengthen the market leadership position of the Environment group across Manitoba
- Effectively coordinate and collaborate with the other business line leaders
- Developing future goals and strategies for the Environment group in Manitoba
- Participating in key sector and corporate initiatives; and offering the best possible services to clients (both internal and external) with safety and quality as key project inclusions
- Effectively work in partnership and collaborate with other business lines within Canada to promote the growth and sustainability of AECOM’s business in the region
- Promote SHE and QMS initiatives across Manitoba
- Support the Environment Business Unit Lead during the month end close and meeting business KPIs
- Chairs regular (monthly or as practical) BL team meetings in Manitoba
- Chair BD meetings
- Active project involvement (at least 60 – 70% billable)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
- Registered with Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba
- 10+ years of experience in environmental engineering or environmental science
- Knowledge in environmental assessment, remediation, soil and groundwater investigations
- Technical Skills including remedial design and investigation
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply visit the company website at: