Trails Manitoba- Executive Director Position (Full Time)
Manitoba Recreational Trails Association is seeking a dynamic, responsible, motivated individual with proven organizational, financial, communication, leadership and management skills.
* Knowledge and experience in trail building/maintenance or Geographical Information Systems are highly desirable.
Applicants should demonstrate training and/or experience in Project management including:
• budget plan development and execution
• ability to liaise with government and build community partnerships
The successful candidate will have experience with not-for-profit organizations, including:
• managing multiple tasks simultaneously
• familiarity with volunteer boards
• knowledge of volunteer sector issues
* Marketing and fundraising experience would be considered an asset.
The successful candidate will possess:
• effective oral and written communications skills
• proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
• organizational, prioritizing and problem solving skills
* A background in natural resources, environmental, recreation, tourism studies and/or rural development would be an asset.
A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is essential. Must be able to work evenings and weekends and travel within Manitoba.
The salary range is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Requests for the Full Job Description can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suite 3-303 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2B4
Deadline for submissions is July 17, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
Only qualified candidates will be considered. No phone calls, please.